Why is lemon considered a super food? When you peel a lemon, you’re typically left with the juicy fruit’s yellow, sour flesh. That sour flesh is actually one of nature’s most versatile food sources. From adding flavor to your favorite drink or dish while improving your diet, to relieving acid reflux and other digestive issues
lemons are truly a superfood! But if you’re still not convinced of their wonders, here are 15 amazing things you can do with this humble fruit.
1. Acne Treatment
2. Acne Remedy
3. Body Scrub For Dry Skin
4. Facial Mask For Oily Skin Types
5. Eye Makeup Remover
6. Hair Rinse
7. Lemon Juice & Egg Wash For Hair
8. Natural Deodorant
9. Oral Rinse
Amazing Things You Can Do With a Lemon !
Why is lemon considered a super food? For this natural deodorant recipe, we’ll be using coconut oil and arrowroot powder for a creamier formula that’s antibacterial and non-stinging! It’s also great for people with sensitive skin or allergies ! Simply mix 2 tablespoons of arrowroot powder in 1/4 cup of coconut oil in a bowl and add 2 teaspoons of your favorite essential oils (we suggest lavender, tea tree, etc.
Stir until it’s completely combined, then apply to your underarms.Lyme disease: what you need to know about ticks and repel For most people, the only lyme disease symptoms usually include a persistent and continuous flu-like condition with accompanying headaches or joint pain.
This often leaves sufferers confused and often suffers with “chronic Lyme” left with lingering symptoms after treatment is completed.Lyme Disease, a report from a Dietitian Lyme disease can be debilitating. I remember the words of one of my patients who had been suffering from Lyme disease, “
The pain was so bad that even morphine didn’t work.” In my 20 years as a registered dietitian, I have never worked with another disease as debilitating as Lyme disease. The following is a report from a Lyme-literate registered dietitian on what he has learned since becoming involved in treating patients suffering from chronic Lyme.
Why is lemon considered a super food and Use of lemon in CULINARIS
Lemon juice, pulp and lemon zest are used in many cooking applications and are common kitchen items all over the world. Lemon is used to prepare various recipes, such as potato chat, mixed chat, cake, lemon chicken, lemon flavored drinks.
• Used to make lemonade (Shikanjee and sugar), Sharbat, Squash (soft drinks).
• Used as a preservative for short-term kimchi such as ginger, garlic, and green pepper.
• Used to season onion, tomato, cucumber, radish and beetroot salads.
• It is also used in fruit salads of apples, bananas, and guava, because its juice is acidic, which can denature enzymes, prevent browning and degradation of fruits, and keep them fresh for a long time.
• Lemon juice can also be used to marinate fish (to deodorize), lamb and chicken to soften collagen fibers.
• When making Ladoos, Shakarpara, Gulabjamun and Jalebi syrups (Chasini) are removed by adding some lemon juice because it contains citric acid.
Lemons Keep your skin healthy
Why is lemon considered a superfood? Lemons contain powerful antioxidants, which help eliminate toxins and free radicals from the body. Why is lemon considered? Because lemon water helps to naturally detoxify the body, your cells can regenerate faster and make your skin look healthier and more youthful. Skin elasticity can decrease after age 40, so drinking at least a glass of lemon water every day can keep your skin fresh.
Lemon strengthens the immune system
It is always beneficial to keep your immune system strong and healthy. By drinking lemon water, you can support your immune system and help it fight germs. Lemon juice helps your body absorb iron, which helps your immune system work optimally.